This chilly paste is the perfect companion to any food. You can add it to your sauces, and dips. You can mix it into dressings to add a kick to your salads. It turns a bland dish into a delicious tasty one. It adds color to your food. It’s so easy to make and so versatile.
Red Chilli SauceCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
Coming from my Malaysian background, I add chillies to almost every meal and I always have this on hand to add flavor and color to my meals.
8-10 Big red chillies
1 Medium size onion
2-4 cloves garlic
2 Tbs apple cider vinger
- Wash & remove the seeds from the chillies and cut them in small pices
- Chop up the onions
- Add chillies, onion and garlic to a small blender
- Blend on high, scraping down the sides as you go along so that all the ingredients are well blended into a paste
- Remove from the food processor and keep in an air tight jar in the fridge
- For best results, use a small blender so it can blend the ingredients well into a paste
- This will keep in the fridge for about a week and in the freezer for up to 2 months