This recipe is is one of my go to dinner dishes because it tastes so good and is so quick to whip up. You can use any vegetables and it will stilltaste phenomenal!
Try this recipe, you will love it.
Chilli Stir Fry Noodles
This recipe is whole food plant based, with no refined ingredients and oil free. It’s easy to make and takes about 20 minutes.
- Flat frying pan or cast iron skillet
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic finely chopped
- 5-6 small mushrooms
- 1 small carrot thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli or red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 small bunches bak choy thinly sliced
- 1/2 block tofu
- 3-4 Tbs vegetable broth
- 6-8 oz dried brown rice noodles
- 3 Tbsp tamari or soya sauce
- 3 Tbsp aminos seasong coconut or braggs
- 1 Tbsp Chilli paste Add more or less, depending on your toelerance for hot chilly
- 3 Tbsp vegetable broth
- Boil the noodles in a pot according to theinstructions on the packaging until el dente. Rinse and drain the noodles andset aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and Bake for about 15minutes
- Heat a non-stick, enamelled or cast iron pantill hot and add the diced onions, stirring often to prevent the onions fromsticking to the pan. Add a Tablespoon of water or vegetable broth as you go along if it becomes too dry.
- When the onion is brown, add the minced garlic, vegetables and tofu and stir constantly. Add some vegetable broth if it becomes too dry.
- Once vegetables are soft, add the noodles and sauce and stir to mix it up.
- Simmer for 2 minutes and then cover with a lidand turn off the heat. The mixture should cook further in this heat.
- After about 5 minutes, check if the noodles, and vegetables are well incorporated with the sauce and taste and adjust with someadded salt according to your taste preference.
- Remove from the pan.
- You can substitute noodles with spaghetti
- You may use any other vegetables you prefer
- For chilli paste, you can make your own or store bought.
Please let me know if you try this recipe